Winter Wonderland rescheduled to take place January 12th, 13th and 14th!
Winter Wonderland will take place Friday through Sunday, January 12-14, 2018. Enjoy a walk along the illuminated boardwalk and a s'mores by the fire! There will be new activities to enjoy at this event!
Tickets are sold at the door $6.00 per person, children 3 and under are free. No dogs permitted.
- All proceeds from this one of a kind fundraiser benefit Asbury Woods Partnership, Inc. a 501C3 nonprofit partnership. Funds raised from this event will be used to continue award winning education for students in Erie County and beyond, maintain the grounds and trails, provide food and care for the education animals, and so much more. We appreciate your support!
Winter Wonderland Sponsors 2017
Thank you to the sponsors of Winter Wonderland! Our family-friendly celebration of the winter season is proudly supported by these partners:
- Allegheny Health Network/ St Vincent Hospital
- Erie Insurance
- FirstEnergy Foundation
- J. Thomas Tree Service
- MacDonald Illig Attorneys
- National Fuel
- Northwest Savings Bank
- WeissEarley Landscape Design & Contracting
- WICU 12-Lilly Broadcasting